Guide to Singapore Dependent Pass Application -- Singapore Company -- kaizen
HomeAbout UsServicesDownloadFAQsContact UsBBS

    Quick Acess

Singapore Company
Current position : Service >> Singapore Company
Guide to Singapore Dependent Pass Application

Guide to Singapore Dependent Pass Application

When you are applying for an Employment Pass (P1, P2 and Q1) and you also want to relocate your family to Singapore you need to a apply for a Dependant Pass for your spouse and unmarried and/or legally adopted children below 21. You will be supplied with a Singapore Dependent Pass card (similar to an Employment Pass card) that has a Foreign Identification Number (FIN) number on it.

It is best to apply for dependent pass at the same time when applying for employment pass in order to avoid any delays.

As unmarried partnerships are not recognized, partners need to contact the authorities for a solution. Alternatively they may qualify for their own employment pass.

If a Dependent Pass Holders wants to take up work in Singapore they have to apply for a Letter of Consent. Applications need to be sponsored by an employer who can be the Dependent Pass Holder her/himself in case of proprietorship of his/her own business.

Dependent pass holders do not need to apply for a student pass if they plan to study in Singapore.

The following documents are required when applying for dependent pass:

  • Completed application. Separate application is required for each applicant traveling on his/her own passport.
  • A copy of the birth certificate
  • A copy of the marriage certificate
  • 2 recent photographs

Kaizen can assist you in applying for your Singapore Dependent Pass.

Previous two similar articles:

 Offshore Company